We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve the user experience
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
– Experience developing native mobile applications for iOS or Android using Swift, Objective C or Java.
– Working knowledge of associated development environments (XCode, Eclipse, or Android Studio)
– Cross-platform database persistence using SQL or equivalent.
– Message-based architecture using Azure Service Bus, Amazon SQS, or equivalent.
– Deliver a highly available and horizontally scaled web and mobile application.
– Experience with building iOS mobile apps with React, Swift or React-Native
- 5 working days
- Friendly working environment