We are looking for a Senior Web Developer to build and maintain functional web pages and applications.
Ultimately, you will ensure our web pages are up and running and cover both internal and customer needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members
- Create wireframes to decide on a layout
- Write or review code for various applications
- Run functionality testings and debug code
- Oversee junior web developers and evaluate their performance
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Collaborate with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive websites
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Familiar with MERN Stack
- Familiar with CI/CD Tools
- Develop and test for a cross-browser, cross-platform application.
- Create REST APIs and Webservices to Integrate with Front End (Mobile Apps)
- Ensure Performance, Quality, and Responsiveness of web-apps as per set metrics.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Maintain Code Repositories with documentation.
- Proficient (3/4+ Years) with developing Web Application and REST APIs.
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Experience with secure RESTful web services and authentication mechanisms.
- Experience with working with Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL)
- Familiarity with Code Versioning tools (such as Git, Bit Bucket, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Experience with 3rd Party APIs Integrations (APIs & SDKs)
- Experience with common CMS is a plus (WordPress etc.)
- Strong empathy for End-User Experience.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills (Proficient in English)
- Experience with Scrum Project Management Approach.
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience working in Git, Stash, Jira and other productivity tools.
- Experience with Unit Testing.
- Have at least 3 successful live Implementations complete. Must share links for review.
- A desire to continue to grow professional capabilities with on-going training and educational opportunities provided by the company.
- 5 working days
- Friendly working environment